*Not all of the below will be required. More will be required in some occasional instances. The below is a guide to give you an idea of what will be asked of you.
We are looking for an ambitious senior Social Media Designer to join Whole Entertainment.
The role will specialise in everything social media related, this is a very exciting opportunity to step up, develop your career.
From handling and developing social media content strategies to creating social media assets (still images and videos) for us and our clients.
You’ll be working on a range of clients including Waves Rush In and Elder Island, Billy Lockett amongst others with the focus on designing/design, social strategy. You will run socials for artists, but also steer the strategy and direction of Whole Entertainment to develop social media strategies to raise brand awareness and authority and educate the audience on the company on its purpose and practices.
Furthermore you will build advertising proposals/strategies, helping directors to drive business through their social media channels and then execute on them across appropriate platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Instagram and email as required.
Creating social media assets (still images & videos) for in-house forWhole Entertainment and its clients, using popular software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Final Cut or similar
As long as you can juggle many plates, get stuck in and be a bit of a social media chameleon, you’ll fit right in!
You will be working alongside our team on the following:
- You will be in charge of overseeing the day-to-day management of Whole Entertainment online and an exciting and varied range of client accounts so an appreciation for varying business objectives, tone and target audiences and brand approaches is absolutely key.
- We are looking for someone to own this role, leading with ease and establishing processes to present to the company and clients; you will report George and Ross and may be the main point of contact for our clients. There will be some crossover from time to time and, particularly around event and campaign times, it is ‘all hands-on deck’!
- You must be confident in handling clients, listening to their needs and responding with well informed, precise responses – you are the social media expert and they and we are looking to you to lead.
- Being responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals by ensuring timelines are kept on track. Optimisation is absolutely key and something you’ll naturally need to take into consideration.
- Campaigns and marketing strategy: You will work with our team and will manage the planning of marketing / communications campaigns and pull in the right tactics and creative ideas to meet our clients’ objectives and activities
- Social media content planning and creation: Planning and writing posts across all social channels will be a large part of your job so copywriting and sensibility around true tone of voice is something we can’t compromise on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, plus mailers, newsletters and material for wider marketing channels.
- Content creation: You will oversee, make and deliver the creation of design assets (still images and moving assets), working together to provide content for Whole Entertainment and our clients. Making sure you are supplying clear briefs and you are managing deliverables; a creative eye (specifically for social) and experience with programmes such as Photoshop/Illustrator/Premier are important
- Ads management: A major essential for the candidate is to be able to run ad campaigns from producing the strategy to the execution to the reporting; we want to see you be able to merge an analytical approach with a human approach; how do you provide learnings and recommendations from an ad campaign to give the client solid direction on where we’re taking the next ad campaign for our clients?
- Engagement: Maintaining brand tone of voice when organically reaching out to audiences is essential and understanding how to implement engagement strategies (and advise what these may be to clients) must be delivered with consistency and absolute confidence
- Audience and community growth: Producing strategies for our audience growth will be one of your responsibilities from creation to execution this will land on you! So creating, managing and growing Whole Entertainment and our clients presence through online will be part of your remit
- You will establish processes and build content that are consistently impressive; we’d love to see you continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing new approaches and formats.
- Experience working across all channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. Longer form blog writing will also be received well.
- Displaying a proactive approach to everything; we want you to contribute vocally (when appropriate!) to all aspects of this role. Show as much initiative as possible – ideas are always welcome; actions are even more so.
- Showing intuition for client needs and opportunities to extend our services: always ensure you are developing an understanding of the clients and their target markets, tailoring campaigns / social posts to suit our and their audiences and marketing objectives.
- Vision: To be forward thinking and seeking new opportunities that will benefit the business as a whole and is able to seek out new ideas by embracing the core values of Whole Entertainment.
- Email clearly: Sounds obvious but apparently for many, it isn’t…
- Ability to format various creative content and structure
- Producing case studies – Analysing existing/previous client’s success and being able to formulate a case study.
- Account management: Running timelines for campaigns, liaising with the clients directly, keeping everything on track and everyone informed… our clients see us as an extension of their teams – make them love you.
- Organisation: Making sure you’re able to manage multiple clients and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; remain calm whilst working under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com